"ice burg story" * Constant arguing,*

"Argument between Jordan and Jimmy, Arguing about something real pointless."

Jordan was sitting patiently waiting for Jimmy to arrive. Jordan really wanted to go to the city so she could go shopping, and Jimmy wanted to go watch the football game on the T.v.

"Please Jimmy I really want to go shopping and get you something special... something that will mean something to you.

"Jordan you don't need to get me anything special the only special thing I want is you, and only you."

"I know you say that now Jimmy but... I'm nothing compared to what I want to get you, I know you will really like it, Well I'm pretty positive you will love it."

"Jordan shopping is pointless to me, I get really bored, and there is nothing I really want, so why bother buying me something I will probably will never use or wear...?"

"Jimmy that is so rude! You only think about yourself and never me, why does it always have to be about what you wanna do, I'm starting to get really angry with you, GOSH!!!"

"Jordan what is your problem you are being very immature about this situ.."

"The HELL I'm not being immature, your the one that wont take at least 2hours out of your day, and spend it with me, I'm real sick and tired of it, I want to live back with my mom and dad,I can't handle your bullshit no more, I'm pretty sure, no other relationship i have been in before, they never were as bad as you!"

"Jordan listen to yourself, your acting like your 10, your not 10 no more your freaking 26, you don't always have to go to mommy and daddy cause I don't want to go shopping, you go by yourself, surprise me!.. i just wanna watch the football game with Connor.

"JIMMY I'M DONE!, forget it I'm not freaking buying you anything, AHHH!

"Jordan, don't you think your being to undramatic about this situation, if Jimmy wants to watch the football game with me he can, you can go shopping with your "girlfriends" and buy him something and surprise him, its not that freaking hard!"

"Conner STAY OUT OF THIS!.

By: Kelsey Saltzman-Taylor
October 20th, 2009 at 06:28pm