Ideas

I love writing Excuse the Obscene. It's become a pretty damn important thing to me. But I want to write another story too. So this is me pitching ideas to my readers and hopefully getting a response. These are the bases for a few ideas I've got rolling around for the story I want to start. Just leave a comment saying which one (if any) you'd be interested in reading. I'd like it if you left an actual comment but I'm also open to just a simple "1 2 or 3" response. Quick and easy.

Note: I use Brian's name for the descriptions but it's not set in stone. It's a toss up between him and Matt. Possibly Zacky. If you want, let me know in the comment which you'd prefer to read about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Innocent. Sweet. Gorgeous. That kind of perfection was begging to be violated.
And Brian wanted to violate it. He wanted to get to her. He wanted to get in her.
It didn’t matter that she was jailbait.

Tattooed. Sexy. Dangerous. That kind of chaos needed to be understood.
And Beverly wanted to understand it. She wanted to know him. She wanted to fix him.
It didn’t matter that he was risky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ava’s got a game she plays.
A sway of her hips and men fell like dominoes. Easy prey.
She wanted a challenge and she found one in the form of Brian.
Committed, loyal, trustworthy, loving boyfriend.
He was everything she hated in a man but she wanted to take him on anyway.
His girlfriend didn’t matter; just another part of the challenge.
Brian was fresh prey.
Ava’s got a game she plays-and she only plays to win.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Devil had it all.
Hell under his palm. Power and control. Damned souls and sinners. Whores and slaves.
Brian had it all and anything he didn’t have he took. With force.
Young, innocent, sweet and virginal. It only took one glance for him to decide he would have her.

Small town, small group of friends, scatter-brained, single mother.
Genevieve led a life that was glaringly average- and she was content with that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The descriptions are kinda like rough sketches right now but drop a line and let me know if you'd be interested in reading any of the above.
October 21st, 2009 at 12:23am