October 20 2009 :)

October, 20, 2009

* Chey or Cheyenne = My best friend, cruel intentions :D

This morning, I woke up feeling really sick. I didn't want to go to school because I've been sick all week. Anywho, I get up and brush my teeth ( took a shower last night, I'm not dirty) and went downstairs and all that jazz. Kay, nothing special there. So, Chey, her brother, Jimmy, who's basically my brother too and their mother pick me up to go to hell (school :D). Blah blah blah, work work work. So now it's lunchtime. I sound like a drunkie and Chey is just pissed at the world. :) Alot of people were sick today. At the lunch table is me and Chey of course and Scott (pervy weirdo) and Bern ( weird too :D). So like, I was like REALLY thirsty and I didn't feel like getting up so I asked someone to go get it for me. Bern said there wasn't any so I pissed and I turned to Scott and asked ," EXCUSE ME SIR, CAN I MILK YOUR UTTERS?!" And :) yeah. Then Chey was rolling on to the floor laughing. And then we get libary. BORINGGGG! Anywhos, I didn't feel like listening to Ms. Dupree ( guidance cousler) talk to us about cyber bullying because I text Chey everyday saying I'm going to slit her throat and she texts back I'll kill you bitch. <3 Out of love, of courseee :D So the rest of the day is borrring.

UNTIL!!!!! Me and Chey are waiting outside the libary for the bus (mind you the SECOND bus of the day, we took one to get to the libary) and this stupid jerk almost hit us on the bench waiting for the bus. I hate people. And then me and Cheyenne go to her house and I don't know what we did... OH YEAH. Chey was telling me something out Barbie Girl and then she did with a really tone deaf screaming/crackling sick voice " I'M A BARBIE GIRRRL! IN BARRBIE WOORRRLD. " Oh my god. It was. HILARIOUS! Me and Jimmy ( Chey's brother) were laughing hysterically. :) Good times.

And then, I had to go home. And we stopped at CVS on the way home. Chey's mom (my homie) wanted to buy me a snuggie ( which are awesome!) and I was going to attack her. So when we are in the check out line, I told Jimmy if he didn't behave I was going to hold his hand like a kindergardern and he started squirming and we knocked the cardboard thingy over.

:D

Such a Jenna moment.

Lalalala.

All this crazy shit happened in one day.

This is all true, believe it or not.

:D

Buh bye. See ya tomorrow!!

-Jennnnna
October 21st, 2009 at 03:57am