I don't enjoy being home schooled.

Dear Journal =]

I'm home at last but the feeling of rejection lingers from Lisa's house =[

I shall explain the complex and delicate situation of my sister and my family and well... how messed up my family is.

My older sister (Lisa) was the black sheep and brat of the family (Seven kids plus one) according to my dad (I was too young to remember much) and lied about everything.

She chose me as a favorite when I was little and hated and picked on Sara, my other older sister who's 17 now.

Lisa hated Sara because Daddy loved Sara and Daddy always argued with Lisa.

Sara hated me because Lisa showed me affection and spoiled me.

Then Lisa started to spread so many lies that people thought it was necassary to take the four younger kids in the family (Me, my twin, Sara, and Mikey my youngest older brother).

We weren't taken away but Lisa was banned from the "Family circle".

She's back and now when I go to her house all Lisa, Katie, and Sara do is talk and laugh and then tease me and make fun of me while I'm just kind of stuck there and it stinks.

It especially stinks that she likes Sara now since I've always felt that people liked Sara more than me.

She's this beautiful, tan, athletic, blond Cali girl.

I'm the short kid.

I hate it since my dad even seems to like her more than me.

I feel so rejected right now and I don't know what to do =[

I also feel like a dork since I'm home schooled.

It's hard to have a raving social life if the only time you get out is at church.

*Sign* I'm pathetic, this is true.

Ugh it's late.

And freezing!

Okay! I'm going to try to cheer up =] 'cause who likes a complainer? I certainly don't.

Halloween is coming so quick I can't wait! Candy candy candy! Actually, I'm thinking very seriously about becoming anorexic again.

Just a random thought.

Well I'm going.

Sweet dreams to all that have read and even better dreams to those who comment! If you've even gotten this far yet.

PEACE!
October 21st, 2009 at 07:52am