Social .........Recluse......classmates

Soo, I haven’t done this for a while....

I just started in college, and this is the only time I have that I could sit down and write something not related to college. Quite an accomplishment wouldn’t you say?
As some people so cleverly pointed out, I have become somewhat of a social recluse. Not in the sense of curling up at home and no contact whatsoever with the outside. But mostly it’s about having no life apart from college, placement and home life. Add to it some interesting number of hours put aside for travelling from and to placement and college and that would be my day explained in a very simplistic way.

RANTING:
I have one of the most awful classmate ever. Condescending, well for nothing PERSON! (I’m really trying not to swear!), she just makes me want to scream in frustration. You know when you have this person that looks at you and the look she shows you is like saying: “ HAHA, I really don’t care what you say, I am clearly better then you, I’m perfect and why am I listening to you again?”. Well, strike me if she didn’t send me one of those. I was considering for a minute that I really should leap out, but then I told myself that I wouldn’t do that because I’m a coward. And lazy. But Boy was I mad....

Anyways, I am going to go on a limb and say that probably someone will have something to say about that....I hope :D
October 21st, 2009 at 04:47pm