October 21 2009 :)

October 21, 2009

Today was a little of the quiet side. A little bit.. So I wake up and do all that jazz.. blah blah. School... blah blah. Now it's lunchtime. Same people at the table + 1 new. Me, Cheyenne, Scott, Bern and Alex. Scott still won't let me milk his utters D: So, my head is pounding because I have the flu and so does Cheyenne because we hang around each other so much it's not even a joke so we are sick together :). I tell Chey to go to music class and say she got sick and go to the nurse. I went to the nurse right after lunch and I was SO close to going home but my mother DIDN'T ANSWER! So I go back up to class and turns out Chey really did get sick and went home ealier. LUCKY!

So, we had a science test today that I totally failed, no joke. I get home and find out my brother, John, got suspended from school because he pumbled this kid. I thought it was funny. But I felt sorry for the other kid. ANYWHO. He's out for three days. Good going smartie! :3 Uh, yeah, sort of laid back today. Nothing really AMAZING. I'm at my house now. Listen to Party in the Usa by Miley, but I don't even like her. :) Got to admit the song is pretty catchy, eh? ;D So I didn't go to music class today because I was sick. It's 4:19 p.m now, I'm writing this. Hopefully something interesting will happen to me, so I'll wait to post this and add more later! :]

Uh, so it's later. Nothing happened to me. It's 5:52 now. My dog, Mimi, got out and ran so I had to chase her with my brother. Mimi is a dyke and Chey and her have a secret relationship.

I'll tell you about my stalker now. There is this cab-like company called "Green Sedan" that drives people around the COUNTY. I think they are following me because I see about 3 everytime I get in the car. One time I was sitting on my front porch and one pulled up right in front of me for my neighbors when there was ALL these other spots closer to my neighbor. And Me and Chey go to school in the CITY and we were waiting for the school to open up and one stopped infront of the school!

Stalker much.

Lame journal.

;D

Haha.
Bye.
Peace.
In the east.
And west.
And north.
And south :D
:3

------ Jennnnna
October 21st, 2009 at 11:56pm