Friends With Benefits? [+ feelings - HELP!]

My friend, KkythaWichel has a big problem.

She's got a lot of unwanted suitors, so to speak. Thing is, she also has a fiance, so the fact that guys are confessing their undying love to her left right and center is a major problemo.

This is bascially what happened yesterday afterschool, the latest incident.

Ok, so there's this dude. Let's call him Mark.

He's tall, curly dirty blonde hair, and slightly on the depressed... okay Seriously depressed. He thinks he's worthless, he cuts himself, etc. So him and Kkytha were hanging out after school to play frisbee at a nearby park. I DID know SOMETHING was going to happen! SOMETHING! But I didn't want to hang around to be the third wheel.

Anyway, they didn't play frisbee. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, they're in a kinda friends-with-benefits situation.(But lets not go there.) And they didn't play frisbee, they just.... cuddled.

He sent her back to her station, and saw the train that took him back arrive. He grabbed her into a tight embrace, pressing his lips against her forehead and said "I love you".

"I love you"!!!

And he turned around to get on the train.

...

Which didn't stop.

So they spent 8 minutes sitting there. Awkwardly until the next train. She pretended she didn't hear, but she admitted it later last night, that she had heard.

She's confused now. She's not going to leave her fiance but she doesn't know how to handle "Mark". She only started the whole Friends-With-Benefits thing because she knew there would be no feelings involved. He liked someone else. A lot! But...

....I WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL!

Anyway, what should she do?

Much love,

xxx Lexi
October 22nd, 2009 at 02:21am