10.21.09 - Kiss && Buckcherry.

More for myself than anything else.
Just so I can remember the small details that made this night. ::inlove:

Getting in the car, listening to the radio, discussing what they may play or what they'll do at the show with my dad.
Trying to remember the member's names besides Simmons.
Getting there, and seeing a Motley Crue cover band play outside the Forum, who looked so much like Crue it was scary.
Going in. Finding out seats.
Butterflies.<3

Buckcherry coming on.
I expected them to be okay, not amazing.
They blew me away. I think I love them now. ::inlove:
Stevie just reminded me so much of Frank, but yet he didn't.
The way he inspired me when he played is probably what did it.
How he interacted with the crowd and the energy he put forth. ::inlove:
And when him and Josh took off their shirts. ::XD:
I admit I oggled. ::tehe: Especially at their tattooed torsos. ::tehe:
When they played I'm Sorry. ::cry: ::inlove:
Just..the entire time they played. <33
I wish we had been closer. I could've caught one of Stevie's picks.
But we were close enough. ::brightside:

Intermission.
Piss break.
Getting shitty coffee that was too hot to drink but kept my hands warm, and looking at the stand.
Buying a Buckcherry tank top because I already was wearing a Kiss shirt, plus it was cheaper than the $45 t-shirts. (Though the sweatpants looked tempting.)
Debating whether or not to get the tank top, due to the silhouette of the girl being a bit provocative. Then just getting it, figuring if I got dress code at school, I get dress code. No big deal.
Then sitting down, and seeing the back of it said "Crazy Bitch" in nice, pink letters. ::XD:

Waiting for Kiss to come on.

The lights going out.
The crowd, including myself, screaming excitedly.
Butterflies again. <3

Opening with Deuce. ::brightside:
Continuing with Strutter.
Then just playing and playing.

Paul's silly remarks and comments and getting the crowd to be louder and louder.
Gene's long-ass tongue, and seeing the drool drip off of it and his chin. It was a little gross but made me smile and laugh all the same.
Tommy, who had a cool&&collected aura to him, playing a fucking amazing solo and shooting down a light when the sparks flew from his guitar.
Eric's phenomenal drum solo and impressive vocals as well.

Paul remarking how some bands tell you about problems in the world, and how to solve those problems like global warming and shit.
"If you came looking for a band that'll talk about that, you're in the wrong fucking place!"

I Wanna Rock And Roll All Night. ::cry: ::inlove:
I didn't believe it was over. But at the same time, I did.

The encore.
"We're gonna make this the longest fucking encore you'll hear!"
Ending with Detroit Rock City.
Telling us that Tampa was indeed a rock city. ::inlove:

My throat now hurts. My ears are ringing.
I'm so fucking tired.
But inspired. And happy. ::inlove:
October 22nd, 2009 at 06:26am