I hate boys.

Oh, how I hate them so much.

Basically, I'm going to rant, then post a very important question for the reason for why I hate boys, so if you don't like relationship (if you can call it that) problems, stop reading now.

I've been in like with this one boy since the start of summer. His name is Dylan. He's totally gorgeous, and a good personality. And I made him nervous.

It was last week when he confessed that he liked me... through Myspace. But in his defense, when he went to see me (at the mall) but he left, to check on his friends, and when he returned he couldn't find me, and he was going to tell me there. Still. Really? Through myspace?

Anyways, we then made plans to hang out. Hanging out usually meant sleeping over at his friends house. But this was different. Cause I got wasted along with three other boys, but Dylan, he was the least drunk of us all.

Needless to say, I did end up making out with Dylan.

I also found how that he has only fucked four girls, but how many times?

I also found out that when he sleeps, he has a death grip. My legs went numb so many times. When I tried to adjust, he'd just pull me closer. It was nice, but didn't solve my problems.

Now what is the problem you have with him?

HE HASN'T BROKEN UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HE SAID HE WOULD.

What should I do?

He basically cheated on his girlfriend with me.

This situation reminds me of my friend's with his friend relationship, but she fucked him, and she ultimately got fucked over by him.

He hasn't spoken to me since that night. And when my friend when to see him, I made her be a spy for me, cause this stupid boy needs to either stop messing with my head or else.

She said it was confusing. That he does still like me, but he needs to choose; me or his girlfriend.

I've made my decision along time ago. I would choose him.

That felt good. Ranting. Maybe I'll switch teams.
October 23rd, 2009 at 10:18am