Rant about too dark make-up

Hello...

So, now my vacation officially has started and I feel so relieved. It has been stressful, especially Thursday. You see, I had philosophy lesson and we had to do a presentation. Of course, me as I am, did a little too much work and because there was only 5 minutes for me to talk, I started rushing. And my mark fell.

How nice is that?

You do A LOT of work and get worse grade than someone who just whipped it up the day before.

It irritates...

Anyway, putting that aside, today I looked at women's forum and found a video where they emphasized that the concealer shouldn't be darker than your skin. Naturally, my mind started to wander on all kinds of situations with ark-faced-almost-porcelain-white-neck girls.

At one time, I was in the shop, looking for a new mascara which doesn't matter since I want to point out something else. So there I was and 3 girls came in. There was one brunette, red-head and one blond girl. Very original...

On to the point. The brunette girl went on to the shop assistant and asked for a concealer. So they nicely went to the right shelf and started looking. The assistant suggested one color but she didn't like it because she wanted darker. Then the assistant tried to make her understand the bad sides but she still wouldn't listen. You should've seen how that girl talked with her "posse" behind her.

I couldn't help myself and I started snickering.

All of them looked at me.

I just did a fake-cough and walked past them, saying: "Listen what the assistant says if you don't want to look like a clown," and out of the shop I was.

I don't know how it went on but the point isn't in that girl only.

My main point is - girls, wear make-up that is right for you and not too thick.

It's just icky. It DOES NOT make you look older, it makes you look stupider. Wear right amount of right thing. I know you want to experiment but if you have any doubts, ASK THE SHOP ASSISTANT! They know what they're talking about, mostly...

Don't over exaggerate

Alathea
October 23rd, 2009 at 05:38pm