My little brother's work :) part 1

My little brother, a seven year-old, asked me if he could borrow my computer to write a story. This absolutely the cutest thing I've ever read. He's got quite an imagination, and I really thought you would enjoy seeing what such a young kid dreamed about and put into words.

It's unfinished, and unedited, but I hope you like reading what he has written so far. I promise I will update another journal entry when he's finished. Until then, enjoy! <3

From the Mind of a Seven Year-old Boy ( I left the spelling mistakes to show his conception of writing):

Once upon a time there was a lizard king that was actually made by a wizard. He was a professional and then the lizard used his time traveler and went back to the past. He was the leader of the city and a war and the bad people destroyed the time traveler and it took ten days to get to his owner. Then he finally got to the future where his reel owner is because his owner in the past told him that there was a earthquake and the king decided to keep me safe with him. And some how I was the king and they told me that if I’m the kings son there, I’m the king here. And past ten days, I finally found my owner. My oner told me to go back to the past because the castle was going to be destroyed and when I was there it wasn’t destroyed. And they must of won and when was looking for my owner he was a skeleton. I made a tear. I guess this is the end of the world. My owner controlled Nature.
October 24th, 2009 at 07:57pm