Have You Ever

Have you ever felt so mad that you've wanted to hit something? I have. I've punch, hit, and kicked until I either ran out of energy or was too bloody to do anything.

Have you ever started a rumor that wasn't true? I have not.

Have you ever felt so much love for one person that it sometimes makes your heart stop? Or may knock you unconscious? I have. I've had my heart feel like it was on fire because I couldn't breath the emotion was so strong.

Have you ever hurt another person so bad that they hurt themselves? I have not.

Have you ever wanted something so bad that if you didn't get it you felt like the world would end? I have. I sit there, and wonder when my life will get any better, or will someone even notice that I am depressed all the time.

Have you ever broken so many rules that its impossible to break any more? I have not.

Have you ever ran so hard that you've collapsed? I have. I've ran so hard that I've had an asthma attack, and passed out while running.

Have you ever broken so many rules that its impossible to break any more? I have not.

Have you ever screamed so loud that you could barely talk for a month? I have. I've screamed so loud that my friend that lives in New York text me and asked me if I was okay.

Have you ever broken so many rules that its impossible to break any more? I have not.

Have you ever felt so vulnerable that you didn't even want to get up in and go anywhere? I have. I've buried myself under the covers, even hid in the closet and locked the door with my music, and sat there all day.

Have you ever lied to make others feel better? I have not.

Have you ever heard something so beautiful that it brought tears to your eyes? I have. After a few days of hearing it, and thinking about it, it still brings tears to my eyes.

Have you ever ordered someone else around like they were your slave? I have not.

Have you ever watched something grow, then suddenly run out of life and die? I have. I've watched them stumble, not ask for help, and eventually fall.

Have you ever bet something precious on the line and lost it? I have not.

Have you ever watched someone push rocks off them, get back up, and be like their old selves? I have. I've watched them push mountains of rocks off, get up, act like that was just an inconvienence and proceed to do what they were doing before.

Have you ever made anyone's day worse? I have not.

Have you ever sat still, thinking, and then suddenly start crying or laughing? I have. I've thought of completely random things, that make so sense what so ever, and burst out laughing and crying at the same time.

Have you ever pushed someone down a hill? I have not.

Have you sent someone to the hospital from hurting them so bad? I have not.
Have you ever heard something so pure, that it makes you crumble? I have. I've heard something that make me slid off the couch and in amazement, wonder, and awe.

Have you ever lied to your friends just to impress them? I have not.

Have you ever lost something so dear to you that it makes you cry for days? I have. I've lost so many things that it's a wonder I'm not crying now.

What about you?
October 25th, 2009 at 06:37pm