rant of 10.27.09

Why do people need security? Why do people need to know every step that is going to happen? And if you miss a step and it's still works out why do people get upset?

For some people it's my way or the highway right? I mean come on! We can't part the red sea everytime someone needs to get across. I understand everyone has needs but must we drop everything we are doing just for them, must everyone forget everything for every body.

But can we regulate our needs? Yes ... yes we can ... but do we want to? Probably not ... some people are flexible. Some people don't mind forgetting about some of their own needs. Then there are those people ... the ones that think the world should revolve around them 24/7. And frankly they (to other people) are annoying and propbably won't get any where worth going.

Is it okay to be pampered every now and again? Of coarse, we all need to have our TLC (tender love and compashion), but it's not okay to be waited on hand and foot every waking moment ...

what if we all cared for eachother a little bit, and we all carried our own weight. We all picked up our own messes.. and then ... maybe ... at the end of the day we can all complement eachother about how great we all were. or about how great you look or just something nice... it helps you know.

But even Eutopia isn't perfect ... and that fantasy will probably never happen, but how close can we get?

sorry about today's rant ... it wasn't exactly a GREAT day but i try
October 28th, 2009 at 12:34am