Getting Better

29/10/09' #

Since the problems started out with my sister, it's taken months for her to behave for a day. That day was today and yeah it's taken ages but it's a start. I don't think my sister realises just how badly she is effecting our parents and I.

The constant swearing and attitude makes you think she wants you dead. Unfortunately, she has said that to me on numerous occasions. It makes my heart break everytime she says it. I swear, my heart must automatically fix it self or me stuck together with super glue the amount of times its broken.

Anyway, today was the first day where she was actually nice and friendly towards the family. She hasn't sworn (suprisingly) and me and my sister managed to go into town together. It was the best experience ever.

Although she was good today, it won't last. Luckily, the things that get me through it I can relate to. Music and sport.

With the music side of things, I let my feelings out in songs or poems I will write, most of them about heartbreak, due to circumstances but I've written some about not letting moments go. If you want to read them then please comment.

Anyways, with sport the one thing I love to do is football/soccer, which ever you call it depending if your American or British. This sport is my passion and at school I've picked up the name 'footie freak', the obsession I have for it. It's a way of letting all the anger and sadness I have with me onto the pitch. I get to tackle the opposition, and won't get shouted at if I hurt them accidently. It's a sport where agression is taken out on the pitch and you don't take that agression out on people you love.

Enough of me rambling, lets hope tommorow will be a better day.
October 29th, 2009 at 09:23pm