I felt like I needed to do do one more.

So I'm kinda upset that they are getting rid of journals. They said it's because they can't regulate them, blah blah. I think they should just leave it alone. Let us have some freedom! There are tons of blogging sites, this journal section was unique and convenient. I don't have to read through a whole blog just to get to a journal that is interesting. I don't know, I just don't like the idea at all.

But I don't really like any of the new mibba ideas. I think mibba was great as it was, some things are being updated because they need to be, but there are some things, like these journals, that could have been left alone. Ugh, whatever.

So I am really sick, and I don't like it. I feel like I am missing so much at school. I am missing practice too. My coach is going to be so mad at me when I finally go back, if I go back by the end of the season that is...

I have some friends that have a band. They have a song on itunes. Their band is called All Of The Above. Go check them out.

I have an avatar website. I am kinda good at the whole cropping thing, so I decided to make them available for others. Go here.

I actually was going to talk about something else, but now I forget. Ugh. I hate when this happens. If I remember, I will just post another journal.

Or blog. :(

-Gigi.

P.S. Happy Halloween! Image
October 30th, 2009 at 09:32pm