Is it just me, or...

...does YouTube seem to be home of the most idiotic people on the internet?

I mean, I know the internet is a free, anonymous forum to express your thoughts and opinions as you see fit--and inevitably, that's going to lead to a lot of fucking useless douchebags spewing out whatever they pull out of their ass, regurgitating propaganda in the form of misspellings and baseless arguments and way-off-the-mark "facts." But YouTube seems to be the worst of the worst.

Some peoples' children...

Also, haven't they been "getting rid of the journals section" in "a couple days" for about a week? Anyone know when they're going to be gone?

And finally, why is it whenever there's drama on Mibba journals, EVERYBODY has to post about it? Only adding fuel to the fire. (Which is why I've never posted anything about this during one of you guys' silly drama-llama riots. Kind of counterproductive.) All I'm saying is, if someone says something stupid and you just keep calling more and more attention to it, it's just going to attract more stupid. Eventually you'll just have one big, migraine-inducing clusterfuck of stupid. Not making anybody's life better.

But y'know. Drama's addicting. Gets the adrenaline pumping so you can...type...faster? o.O Not sure what the purpose of adrenaline in an online fight is, but I'd love if you can enlighten me.

/boredom

P.S. LYK OMGZZ THIS IZ MAI LAST JURNALL!111ONE 'Cause no one is going to use the blogs for the exact. same. thing. Obviously.
October 31st, 2009 at 10:01pm