Happy Halloween?

i dont know whether i am having a " Happy" Halloween. I went trick and treating around like ten-ish and everybody told me to fuck off or go away lol. Only one of the house actually gave me candy and it was one kit kat lmao. So i guess I'm going to go to the stores tomorrow and buy candy since it will all be like 25 cents tomorrow lmao. Stupid old people in stupid rich neighborhoods. lmao that's another thing. I live in the hood so i probally would have got shot if i did it here so i went to this high class neighborhood. Wow, i know right? lol. On a happy note, happy birthday Frank Iero!!!! I tweeted him saying happy ieroween lol. Don't we love ieroween? So far my favorite holiday has sucked and I'm hoping to change that by going to Wicked Manors and to party my legs off. Sounds fun right lol? Yeah, but its like a gay thing so there will probally be some crazy shit going on down there lol. But im looking forward to see the drag queen shows and the costume contests.

Go here to see where I'm going to party ans stuff.
http://www.pgfl.net/wicked_manors/index.htm

I wonder if this will be my last journal? So are you guys excited about the new blogs? or will you rather have the blogs? or both??

Also how did y'all Halloween go? I hope you had a better time than i did.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN/ IEROWEEN!!!!
November 1st, 2009 at 04:13am