CH3APDAT3 TOUR

Okay, well, for this one I'm not going to give off some big long rant on it, or at least I'm not going to try to.
I'm going to give the best and worst parts of the nights.
Hope you enjoy.

The CH3APDAT3 Tour headline Forever The Sickest Kids. Other bands that played were Sing It loud, The Rocket Summer, My Favorite Highway and Vita.

My friend Tanya and I arrived at The Rave at 11:30 am on the dot, and since you cannot wait inside of the building, we had to stand outside in the pouring rain for like seven hours (thanks for telling me that it wasn't going to rain mom, I think I might be sick now cause I didn't bring a jacket).
I was almost molested by some guy, and I was so freaked out that I had to run back to my friends car because she left me alone. I was crying so hard. I almost didn't get away from him and almost had to run to FTSK's bus to try and get help. It probably wouldn't have been smart, but it was the closest thing with people in it.
But, when my friend Shelly got there, she gave me a hoodie that I could use while outside to at least keep my arms warm. And she convinced me to go to the resturant where we knew that the guys were eating at. We had just planed on walking past and going to Taco Bell to get something quick to make it look like we weren't creepers. But instead we decided to go inside to get some hot chocolate (which was amazing and nice since I was still cold and wet).
When we got inside Austin was walking out, and took some pictures with us. Then Shelly and I went inside and order some hot chocolate. Before we left I decided to quickly fix my shirt and hair, both of which were tied with pony tail holders. I fixed my shirt by the time Jonathan walked around the corner. The first thing that he said was "Whoa! Nice red shirt!" Then him and Marc cheered for me, and all I could do was smile. Then, Jonathan read my shirt (Which said "Caleb Turman is a beast") and was like "That really is a nice shirt, Caleb did you read her shirt?"
And then Caleb pushed through a few people and read my shirt and was like "Awe, thanks," and hugged me. When he was hugging me he whispered "Actaully, you're the beast."
I smiled so big and thanked him.
Jonathan said "Thanks for coming early girls!" and I said "I've been here since like 11:30" and he was like "Really? In the rain?" to which I replied "With no jacket, also." and he started to apoligize a lot. I told him that it was fine, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Caleb stayed back with us for a while and talked to us, he even remembered calling me the night before. Which, made my life, by the way.
Then he said that he had to go, so he left. Before he left he said "I love you," to me and blew me extactly six kisses.
Then Shelly and I decided that we should get back in line and left also.
Caleb like six feet infront of us, looked back at us, then smiled and stopped so that we could catch up to him and he walked us back to The Rave.
When he got to The Rave he said "I love you girls, I'll see you later," and left smiling.

The show was amazing, I'm not sure how to describe it other than that.
I almost got Caleb's guitar pic, but some girl grabbed it out of my hand, and Jonathan almost shook my hand during "Becky Starz" but the girl infront of me grabbed his hand instead. Whatever, I'm used to that happening.
Caleb called me up on stage for the costume party, but no one would let me out, even after I used my elbows. ( I was super crazy Caleb fangirl, by the way. I totally would have gotten another hug from him at least. Even though I had already gotten two.)

I met up with Jonathan after the show, and he thanked me for being in the front, which I replied "How could I not be?"
I yelled at him for stepping on my friends hand the night before, and for not retweeting a picture that he said that he would for her. He did that now though. And he tweeted a picture on FTSK's twitter in which he is wearing a shirt that says "I'd rather be a Cowboys game." My friend Liz made him that shirt.

I met every one from the band after words, I gave Kent something for his birthday, which he really liked.
They all got a red blow pop from me because it was red day. Well, Kyle didn't get one because he doesn't eat candy. I was like "I got everyone suckers, but I know that you don't eat candy, so I got you a hug instead" and he said "Awh, thanks I'd take a hug any day."
I gave Jonathan some cookies and he started eating them right away. I smiled so freaking big when I saw that, he gave his half eaten cookie to me and told me to eat it.
It's sitting on top of my fridge right now.
Austin called my mom. Made her cry with happiness. I love him for that.
Marc was just a sweetheart.
And Caleb.
Caleb Michael Turman.
I almost didn't get to talk to him, and anyone that knows me, knows that I love that man too much for my own good. So I was freaking out.
But then he came out, and I got to talk to him.
The first thing that I did was have him open a note which said "Caleb, will you go to prom with me?" and he check the 'yes' box and signed it to make it offical. He is such a sweetheart.
He gave me a hug and told me that he loves me agian.
I gave him the sucker, which he immeditally opened and ate, and I gave him a red ring pop to "Officialize our relationship" as he put it.
I told him about how I cried because I thought that I couldn't come to the show, he hugged me so tight telling me that he was extremely happy that I made it to the show, and that he hopes that I'll make it back to the next one.

And when I had to leave him, I started crying because I did not want to go.
I hate leaving him and every time I do I cry a lot.

End of the story.

Do you like how I said that it wasn't going to be long? lol, fail of epicness.
November 1st, 2009 at 07:05am