"EWW! Frank Iero got so fat! I feel disgusting for liking him! Ewwww!" [rant]

So, I really need to get this out there:

Frankie Iero IS NOT fat!

Do to being put on steroids and medication for his stomach pains, he has become bloated with water! That's what meds and steroids do to you, people, they make you bloat. You know how I can tell he's bloated? His face is chubbier than the rest of him, which means he's bloated with water. I have a case of spring time Seasonal Affective Disorder, so I know the effects that meds can have on you physically. It's horrible but to fix one thing, you have to sacrifice something else. Seriously, I gain about 20lbs during the spring time, but I lose it once I drop the meds in the fall. So calm down, once the meds are gone, he'll lose some if he tries hard, and knowing Frankie, he will because he is full of energy.

Honestly, would you rather him in pain or a bit chubby? I've been reading so many comments on Myspace lately on Frankie pics from fan girls complaining how they're ashamed for liking him at one time and finding him cute.

THIS IS FRANKIE IERO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!

He's always been and always will be cute. Oh, boo-hoo, he gained about 20-30lbs, WELCOME TO LIFE! You gain weight and you lose it. I - and a big percentage of this world - change in weight all the time. He's only human like you and me, he's not a friggin super hero. He gained weight to make his stomach problems better. If that's what it takes, then so be it. I would be crushed if My Chemical Romance couldn't go on tour again do to Frankie's stomach worsening. Face it, it would go to that one day. Frankie might be very passionate about the band, but I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to not play or take a break do to unbearable pain. If you can't go to school or work do to a small tummy ache, how do you expect Frankie Iero to go on stage and run around and play the way he does with an unbearable stomach pain?

Honestly, I applaud Frankie for sucking it up and allowing himself to gain weight. These days it's all about vanity as if it's the most important thing, but not to Frank and My Chem. They all understood to make him better, he'd have to make sacrifices. All it was was a few pounds, basically nothing, unless you're a really inconsiderate monster who only Judges people by looks, he still looks and acts like Frankie Iero and that's all that matters. Let him become healthy before he starts trying to lose the weight.

Besides, by the looks of the pictures he's posting on Twitter, it looks like he's already losing weight, so calm down before you develop a friggin ulcer.

Frankie is and will continue to be amazing. Leave him alone. Treat him the way you'd want to be treated and I doubt you'd want to be told one day if you gained weight, "I will never look at you the same way ever again. You disgust me."

Image

All who supports Frankie and love him for who he is, thank you for not turning on him like fan girls have. Who needs artificial fan girls anyway!
November 2nd, 2009 at 06:39am