NaNoWriMo? (Plus some other stuff)

So I have decided to do it, but not very confidently. I don't know how I am going to be able to spit out 50,000 words and still pass this year in school. Right now I am stuck between writing this essay thing for school that is due tomorrow and working on NaNo. I have 993 words so far in my novel. I am so proud of myself for even getting that. I mean that is almost 1000! I always think I am such a bad writer. Like, I might be okay, but.... Ugh. I don't know. I really wanna work on it, but then I when I try to I get distracted with the fact that I have to do that stupid essay for my American Studies class tomorrow. The essay is lengthy and will take some time. Maybe 1 to 2 hours to complete. I have no idea.

I could do my novel later, after I am done with the essay. That would make sense right? Well my dad wants me to type something up for his business because I am a faster typer than him. I hate doing it because he wastes my printer ink that I need for school and come on, who wants to type up stuff for their dads? But sometimes he gives me a little extra money for the job, and I want to go to a concert this weekend, so I don't know. I just wish life was easier. But it's not, so shall we continue with this rage?

We shall.

So today at school I was in line for lunch behind this one kid I like and he was talking to some other kid and I heard them talking about one of my friends and they said some stuff that made me mad. It was more of the other boy, not the one I like, that was doing the bashing. I wanted to say something, but chickened out last second. I don't know why I did that. Sometimes I am so stupid. -eyeroll-

Next week my marching band is going to New York to be in the Veterans' Day Parade. I am kinda excited to miss three days of school. I don't know why we have so much time in NY. I hope that we get some sort of free time. The parade is like three hours long, but I think we will survive. Maybe. We have to be at the high school at like 3 in the morning to get the bus so we can check in to the hotel and get some practice in before the parade. And we are staying in New Jersey. I have no idea why. Maybe because it was the best deal, but I think it is stupid. Eh, whatever. It will be fun. Wish us luck that we don't die!

Talking about dying, I have to take an impossible biochemistry test tomorrow. I have a really good grade in that class as of right now, but after tomorrow I don't think that will continue. I also have to take an even more impossible vocabulary test that is on three units of words (60 words). That I might just barely past. Just barely. If I'm lucky. Very lucky.

So I think I am done for today. Where the hell are those blogs? I'm not really excited for them, but I hate waiting for them. I mean sheesh. Mmmm. I have a hot pocket that is calling my name.

Okay, well, bye. :)
-Gigi.
November 2nd, 2009 at 10:10pm