Halloween and stuff

Halloween? a disaster. I was going to go with my best friend, but she couldn't come. her dad needed to use the car, and for some odd reason she couldn't be dropped off at my house. she said that her parents were bent on her having a terrible Halloween. apparently she watched scary movies at her house.

anyway, I needed to go trick-or-treating with SOMEONE, so I decided to go with Amanda. However, she was going with her boyfriend, and I couldn't go. Thus, I had absolutely no one to go trick-or-treating with. I decided to not get all depressed about it and started rockin' out to Reel Big Fish & Op Ivy. then my mother came home from the haunted house she was running and I told her my predicament. she then told me that if the haunted house didn't get any busier, she'd take me trick-or-treating. I decided this was a good idea, because it wasn't like I was going to go with anyone else, right? She had, of course, a requirement: I had to go through the haunted house. So I did, and let me tell ya: it had to be the absolute funniest thing i've ever seen. I could tell that all the people in the costumes were our neighbours, and they wete just jumping out at us and saying stuff like "BOO!" mummy was scared (which is weird because she helped set up the place) but I was in tears. It was hilarious. At least I got free candy and a popcorn ball.

right after we went through the haunted house, mummy said we were going to go trick-or-treating right then, and pick up my friend Drew and her two little brothers. this was weird for a few reasons: one, it was only 5:00, Drew and her brothers weren't supposed to be trick-or-treating because their mom said she didn't want them having any more candy. So we went, and as it turned out, Drew's stepdad's mom was dying, so they wanted the kids off their hands for a bit. So me and my brother Connor (he was visting Drew's brothers) and Stanley and Phillip went trick or treating in their neighbourhood. Drew didn't go cause she was visting a friend. So we went.... for like an hour. lame, right? I was planning on going back out, but mummy still had to babysit the kids, so I went on the computer and talked to my friends, which was extremely fun.

By the time we got home, it was 10:00; too late to trick-or-treat. I don't care if it was so sucky, I still had fun.
November 3rd, 2009 at 03:34am