Do NOT Blame It On The Freshman!!!!!

Ugh!

I was in Spanish class today when somebody made a joke. Now, the magority of our Spanish class is freshmen, so we laughed, but the mood was totally killed when some sophmore said " Wow. You know that joke was stupid, because only the freshmen laughed.

C'mon!

I mean, all the upper classmen say that to make us look childish. Especially the sophmores. I mean weren't they freshmen like a few months ago? We were having an agrument about age with our sub, and she said that they call us childish now because they are finally maturing and seeing how childish they were...

Yeah, is she totally sure that these are the same sophmores that draw huge chalk penises on a binder and then slam it down on your back, so when you go roaming around the halls everyone could laugh at your penis back?
( that's actually pretty amusing. I mean it sucks when it's you, but when it's another person it's kinda amusing. And the people who do it get all into it. I mean those penisis look prety darn real. And you should see where they place them!)...

Haha, I'm kidding really. I actually like being a freshmen, and we actually get along with the upperclassmen. We all basically love each other....

But the penis thing was real...

;P

( and props to me for typing this all up on my iPhone)....
November 3rd, 2009 at 04:41am