Boy problems, ahh the irony!

Boy problems. Every girl has them right?

Well i wish that wasn't true. I'm pretty good with the boys. They don't drool over me or anything but I'm able to flirt with them and hold a conversation with them with some decent luck. But not this time.

See i know this boy for awhile and let me tell you he is pretty darn hot ;) and we were good friends. But today something in my brain snapped. It's like i forgot how to be myself and i felt like my knees would collapse underneath me. It was weird. I had trouble being the Caylee that me and everybody else is use to. I kept thinking about it and than it hit me I must like him. Than i kept thinking about him and thinking about it, only to make my self notice his amazing features even more. Only realizing that i like him, and alot. Where did this come from? I asked myself many times, but i just kept looking at him. When he got me my book like he has for like ever it was weird. I was almost nervous to say a simple thank you. I'm still wondering what is going on in this brain of mine, trying to figure out why all of a sudden i fallen for the football player that's 2 years older than me, that has been my best guy friend who knows how long. It's really taking a toll on my mind. I'm just hoping i can return to the normal Caylee, and make sure i can actually speak to him tomorrow so he doesn't think the cat stole my tongue lol.

Well i know this was kind of a rant but i was hoping somebody could read this and just tell me something lol - anything! But comments or no comments i think this will maybe ( hint the word maybe) help me take my mind off of him. To talk to somebody, even if its strangers over the Internet

Love,
Caylee
November 5th, 2009 at 02:28am