if I could have just one wish, it'd be that you would realize how much I love you.

We won the district championship. No surprise there. What else happened today...
I worked on putting my computer together today...it sucks, I'm dropping this class as soon as the semester is over in January.
I could've hung out with Ben after the game tonight. But my mom is in a bad mood. I was texting him during/after the game, and he asked what I was doing, and he said he was bored, so yeah. I could've done more than sit her like a bum all night.
My dad is waking me up at 9A.M....which is in eight or nine hours. So that I can go help him haul bales. JOY. My day off from school will be spent trying to keep the truck from overheating.
Speaking of days off from school. My mom ordered our tickets for midnight viewing of New Moon. She said that if the school will give us the day off for the opening day of deer hunting, she'll let me skip school for a movie. Me and Melody are planning on leaving right after school, and staying at my sister and her fiancees apartment. It shall be fun, as soon as her parents agree to it.
Not much else, I'm just bored and hyper from too much caffeine.
If I get more than oh...3 comments I'll make another journal tonight :) I promise it'll be funny or cute, I could use some of both.
<3liz
November 6th, 2009 at 07:36am