I've Screwed Up.

So, I had this friend, we had only known each other for 2 years, but I knew I loved her more than anything else. Only problem is, i couldn't muster up the guts to tell her. Finally, she said something, and that something made me know I could tell her. I told her, and guess what. she loved me too.
She agreed to be mine forever, and we spent the next 2 1/2 weeks in bliss... and then, the worst thing happened: my mom found out. That was the day before yesterday. now we aren't allowed to speak, I cannot even think about her without crying, my heart has been ripped out of my chest and replaced with a stone, my mom is going to tell her mom, which is going to make her life harder, and to top it all off, we go to the same church. I have to see her tomorrow. I cant talk to her, i cant look at her. My heart is broken. I have something that belongs to her that I must give back, but after that, I can have nothing to do with her.
I'm going to die.
I'm not so sad that I lost my girlfriend. That I knew would happen. We are too young, we wouldn't have made it that far. The odds are against us. What hurts me the most is that I lost the one person I have ever known that I could talk to. I could relax around her, I didn't have to worry about what she thought. I've lost my best friend, and I'm lost without her.

Mickey, I think we can make it though this. Please, please hold on. Wait for me.
November 6th, 2009 at 08:36pm