Team Twilight :P

Ok...I bet some of you are gonna press the X when you notice the word Twilight. Well, I don't care :P I love the movie, well the trailers. In the first movie, I kinda liked because the book was so cool and has amazing things that the movie didn't have. I'm the kind of person that don't like what a looooot of people like so I didn't read the book. When one of best friends invite me to see it, I tought it twice. The day before we see it, I went to walgreens to buy bateries for...I don't remember. When I was in the book rack(I LOVE READING) I saw the book right in from of me, so I took it and read the Cover. My dad saw me and offere me the book and said: If you don't liked, it ok but at least you give it a try :). I brought the book at 9:00pm and at 11:00pm I read a lot of Chapters. When we get to the movie theather I was excited because my BFF told me that TAYLOR LAUTNER was in the movie(SHARKBOY WAS MY BOYFRIEND, :D). When we saw Taylor with the wig all of us said: WHAT THE F$%#. jajajajaajajaja that was funny, but funnier was when Edward came in action. All of us were speachless but one of my friends yell so loud that all the room(even the workers) look at us. We were like: We don't know her.

I don't like, Kristen...she has the same stupid face for everything: Happiness,Sadness,EVERYTHING.

I'm Team Jacob...Lots of reason that will take a long time

RACHELLE LEFREVRE ROCKS!!!!!

And last but not least: JAMES and THE WOLF PACK: Do I need explanation
November 8th, 2009 at 05:29am