The Conformist Party

Hello world. I realize I haven't done one of these things in a while so I decided, why not?

So basically, my internet popularity on Mibba and Fictionpress are slowly growing. I have three 10 star stories and over 200 subscribers. I am not complaining.

I also have been recently, very influenced on a class I've been taking, film study.

We've been watching Hitchcock flims and before this class I was thinking "Urg, old fashion movies. How lame." After watching our first film in the class (Strangers on a Train) I fell in love with Hitchcock's strange way of filming.

One idea that has recently sprung into my life is his idea of things reoccurring in life. Like a spiral. This idea is most strongly brought up in his film Vertigo, also known as one of his most celebrated films.

Some things do seem to happen again. Like a photocopy even. People are all the same. A few can be trusted not to do what everyone else is doing but the rest are just a part of this "conformist party". if you will. Much like any other political party, the conformist party had a leader in which they do exactly what he or she does, thinking they are original. Politics are fun, eh?

But the spiral effect has been bringing me back to last February where I thought everything had fallen a part for me. I did, indeed, realize who my real friends are and that hasn't changed. All of those people are still the only people I intrust everything in. Those of you reading this have no idea who I am but I'm a lot more then I look.

I've been studied for my complicated ways of thinking. Do I have a mental disability or am I a super genius? Of course, they came to the conclusion that I was just a very mature child, surrounded by mature subjects like cancer, death, divorcee, lying and general disarray.

But that is where I am flawed most. I can trust anyone. I can let anyone in. I'm a city waiting to be raped and pillaged but I try to trust people not to do so. Sadly, though, people are all the same. They are all a part of the same conformist party but they all have different leaders, instructing them that their way of thinking is the right way. People have no right to think for themselves in a conformist dictatorship, which is exactly what it is, a dictatorship.

If people were their own minds things would be so different in the world. Rather then everyone being the same, rather then fighting wars because one conformist party not agreeing with another, we could have people that aren't, in easier ways of saying it, stupid.

People are generally idiots these days. Self centered, egotistical idiots that will scream and cry when someone says something remotely truthful behind their back. Truth is, everyone talks behind each others backs because sometimes we don't want to have not thinking power. We don't want to be under this stupid conformist rule.

My only advice: Get over it. People are going to talk behind your back for the rest of your life. People that love you and care about you will talk behind your back because the human race is flawed and that doesn't mean you aren't too.

Muerte a la parte conformista!
(Death to the conformist party!)

Love always,
xxkitkat
November 8th, 2009 at 03:32pm