Lady GaGa's Bad Romance - Really??

This is just a little rant I have going on here.

Is it really necessary to wear what she wore in this vid?

If you look @ 3:44 in this video. You see her wearing a polar bear robe. Complete with the whole fucking polar bear. I mean, I'm all for animal rights and such, and I'm not crazy psycho like PETA, but even I can say "Really? A real polar bear? A whole polar bear?". I mean, that's really not even cute, a polar bear's head dragging in the back of your robe? That's like, giving the middle finger to polar bears. We might all as well wear sheeps heads in the back of our wool sweaters. Hell, we might as well wear a whole human's head when we girls get hair extensions or hair weaves.

It's just weird to me, that's all. And she could get in some trouble with radical animal rights activists *cough*PETA *cough cough*.

Now, I'm not bashing and/or condemning Lady GaGa for her outfit choice in this video, saying she's an idiot for even wearing that, (if anything, blame the costume designer for that.), I'm just giving my honest opinion. Heck, I don't even know if the robe is a real polar bear (knock on wood). I'm just saying if it is, that's pretty wierd.

If anything, I think she's an adorable girl, with a great voice, and very original in her own way.
I just think the polar bear thing is a little much. I mean, don't get me wrong, Lady GaGa had brought to the table a fabulous "Futuristic Madonna" style, and I applaud her for that. she brought style and originality that is all her own...completely all her own.

November 11th, 2009 at 05:44pm