My Dream About Arlene

One nite when i couldnt sleep i was like wow,fall asleep already lol cause i was up for hrs and so i just stated thinking of my girl friend Arelne about how much i loved her and memory's i had with her.So i started thinking how lucky i was to have her.So then i finally fell asleep with her in my mind.By tht i mean i had a dream i mean a sweet dream i had tht nite.It was about her and i on the moon.It was awsme.What we did on the moon was hug each other and talked about how much we loved each other.The moon was full of grass which was weird but awsme.So we rolled all over the grass and we layed on the grass holding and kissing each other and laughing. We just had fun on the moon in that dream.Then we hugged each other in the middle of the moon and rocked each other around.It was amazing i wish tht dream some day did come true just not on the moon though but like on a grassy hill tht both of us would enjoy.We were like dancing on the moon and when we were layin dwn she had her head on my shoulder and it was awsme.But sadly then my stupid brothers woke me up and thn the dream was over :-(.But i would always remember tht dream and it would be one of the best dram i ever had.
November 11th, 2009 at 08:25pm