I am [one of] the jaded kind. [It sucks. I need your opinions. Please?]

I'm finally going to admit it. I am jaded, I am faded and I am no fun. I mean this in the sense that I don't find anything funny, at all. Like...nothing. I just don't have fun anymore.

I was thinking about it last night when I realised this (and of course, compared to one of my closest friends, and other friends). A while ago, I used to laugh all the time. But now...like I stated already, I don't.

This all started when I watched Glee. One friend, in particular, said she loved it and has watched like, all the episodes released so far (I live in New Zealand, so the series only started last Friday, which means the second episode is tomorrow night) and LOVED it. But...I didn't.

Us three (including Vanessa) laughed at everything together. One night, we even stayed up until 7:20am watching Big Bang Theory, and laughed the whole time. But now...I really can't even be bothered watching the show every Wednesday night. It's not funny for me anymore! And like, watching cartoons...they AREN'T funny to me!!

Am I no fun, or am I just growing up?

Because even though I know I'm no fun, I'm still immature. I still do immature things, they're just not funny. And it feels like I can't have a good time with my friends unless something funny happens. It bugs me, because I WANT to be funny, I just don't have it in me.

I've always been called the mother of the group, and I really don't mind that. I do like being the 'mother' of the group. I like giving advice (which I hardly do anymore, either) too.

It's all gone. The 'old' me is gone. What do I do?
November 12th, 2009 at 05:06am