Do I care?

May 26, 2007

I kinda care about what's happening in Hawaii. About my friends that are giving me e-mails about what's happening over there at their schools.

People are changing by the minute. I can feel it.

I dunno why but I felt as if everything just slipped out of my grasp.

My friend is happy that she has a boyfriend. She's happy that her boyfriend is one of the popular kids.

Sorry to say, I don't give a crap about it.

She almost got raped by that guy when he was drunk!! And driniking was illegal to teens!

I'm really worried about her now.

Another thing that came in an e-mail.

My other friend said that he almost killed his bestfriend by making him do parkour or whatever for an iMovie.

He said that his best friend had fallen through the window of their apartment.

Luckily, it was the 4th floor. The guy landed right on his feet since he was expierienced.

God, what's happening in this world?

I'm stuck in a conflict as well but, oh well, I don't need to tell so I won't.

Just really depressed right now with all this stuff coming to me.

I've read worse stuff like getting raped, killing someone by accident, getting shot by some drunk person, and other stuff I don't really wanna hear.

Sorry, I just needed to let it all out here. Now I feel kinda better.

Well, seeya and whoever reads this?

Don't think I'm an outsider or something if you know what I mean.

Na-chan
May 26th, 2007 at 01:37pm