Life Is Life

Life is life. Yah, it ain't perfect, but who said it'd be?

Sure, you could go on pretending everything is fine. But, somewhere inside you know it's not. Then you find yourself complaining to somone about your problems, (well I do). Then you fell bad. They didn't care, sometimes they are the only one you can talk to. You sit there, thinkin' and dreamin'. In your own world, no matter what it's composed of, time travel is possilble and all the wrongs are righted.

Then you realize, "hey, this isn't real, when I wake up everything will be all messed up again". IT worries you, and you kinda want to stay in your own world. You want to saty in the land of make-belive, only than are you everything that you'll never be... Sittin' there and dreamin' for hours on end seems like the best idea ever.

Unfortuneatly, Life is Life, so you're gonna wake up.

And when you come back to reality you listn to "Sounds Like Life To Me". You have an epifinay, "My problems aren't that bad... I mean, they could be worse..." then you move on, until your next "tradgety".

If everytone tried this or their own version, less depression would come of it. Most likely no one will see this, but I wish they all did.......
November 14th, 2009 at 02:59pm