So doesn't the mean girl deserve a happy ending too? No? Alright then, guess I'm out of luck

As of right now I'm winding down with a warm cup of Irish coffee, digesting a Korean soap drama that I watched with my friend about an hour ago. I can't help but to think of Chan every time I do. I need to meet my pen pal one of these days, but first need to learn Korean and make enough money to fly down to South Korea.

Rylan was being an ass to me. And Eness was giving me shit about me "crushing his soul". I didn't like the guy, I gave it a shot just to see what would happen. Because honestly I'm tired of chasing guys, and if a cute guy likes me, I will give it a go. And this guy, well he doesn't complete me. We're total opposites, and I picked up on that right away, however in order to not be a hypocrite I pressed on further, trying to find SOMETHING we have in common. Nada.

Nothing, I dislike the bands he likes he dislikes the bands I like. He's almost always grounded, I'd never get to see him except for the days I have to go to college so I'm busy, he's not outgoing at all, I am. He would never talk to me at all, I had to do all the talking. He made me feel like I was the guy.

Alright, I have no problem being the one to start the flirting, being the dominate one while flirting at first. But goodness man! Give me a sign!

After about two weeks I gave up. I don't need to lose sleep over his shenanigans, I don't need to feel like the man in the relationship again.

Oh and get this! My first love, ex, guess whose much more outgoing, is doing all the things I could never get him to do, and just everything that drives me crazy for a guy? Yeah, him.

But guess who has a new girl? Yeah, him. But wait! Guess who had a second chance at him last year and didn't take it? Yeah, me.

Guess whose left hear banging her head on the desk every time she talks to him because of how crazy he drives her? Yeah, me.

And I thought we had a special bond with each other, would always some how love each other. Pioneer changes people man. For the worse.

So I have come up with the decision that I'm horrible with timing in relationships, and can only hope his new girl and him won't work out, they're not working out all that well right now since their schedules conflict a lot.

I care for him too much to break them apart, though I've done it before to other guys. Yeah, I'm a female dog at times, I know. And this guy is different, he wouldn't fall for my trickster ways.

Doesn't mean I can't get him to flirt back with me, just means he wouldn't leave her for me. He's a keeper and I let him go. But hey! He was my first boyfriend and I wanted to know what else was out there.

I made a mistake I realize this.

So tell me, what does happen to the mean female dog girl at the end of the movie? What happens after she looses her guy to the heroine of the movie, when her snarky sarcastic ways have left her alone?

Doesn't anyone care about her?

Those questions ^ have been killing me! I mean, he hardly even talks to me. We used to talk so much. And now I make a fool out of myself when I do. Ugh, curse you teenage hormones!
November 15th, 2009 at 07:40am