Everything that went on from summer til now...

Everything was normal. Nothing was ever really out of the ordinary.
Just a bunch of friends living life. Dealing with life the best way a high school teenager could.

Just a normal thing to happen to a high school student. A normal thing to happen to anybody. I fell in love. Fell crazy in love. I was fifteen. It was summer and I had nobody else but him to rely on. Then things happened between him and me and nobody liked it.

Still, I trusted her with everything because she was my "lil sis". I told her everything because best friends NEVER keep secrets. I should've learned the first time.

NEVER TRUST ANYBODY.

Well the batch ended up hearing the rumors a week before my birthday and just to make matters worse, she told them whatever I told her.

She even has the guts to call me a slut because I slept with ONE GUY a bunch of times while she's flirting with EVERY CUTE GUY she sees although she has a boyfriend.

So my boyfriend decides to end things just to let the rumors settle. Don't I have EVERY REASON in the world to be depressed?
Don't I have EVERY REASON to miss him?

Yet to her, I'm still a slut. I'm still the girl that got used by a guy for sex. I'm still the depressing friend that will infect whoever stays with me. Hell! I'm not even a friend anymore! I'm just a virus that no one ever wants to be with.

Still. Last Friday I thought I could start over fresh. I cried my heart out for damn's sake! I thought I was going to start a new life without the depression. Too bad.

SAINTS WERE SINNERS.

AND SINNERS WILL ALWAYS BE SINNERS.

I might not go back to old habits like cutting but that won't stop me from being enraged and depressing. I can't blame her. She's "PERFECT". She's "holy". She's practically playing god so she has the "right to point out everyone's flaws".
November 15th, 2009 at 04:29pm