A New Mibbian, thanks to Omegle

Hi all, I know you all have read like a million Omegle journal, but this one is different. Well, out of the many conversations I have had on this site since my discovering it...I have talked to two sane people and the rest are weirdos. Well one of those people actually joined Mibba and I would love it if you could give her a warm Mibba welcome!

She's nice and not insane. Her username is chaircry19. She's a smart gal, we met on a debate about assisted suicide. While she isn't a writer, she hopes that she can practice it on Mibba.

In other news...Omegle. Interesting little website. It was made by an eighteen year old that is interesting. It's a great concept though, when you are talking to a stranger...you can be yourself and you don't have to worry about anything. It's like that person you meet on the elevator and you talk to them for the duration of the ride. It's kind of like that.

You might meet a weirdo or you might meet a decent person that you would have never met beforehand. That's the magic of the internet. I like the anonymity of Omegle, it's nice because like I said before, you get to be yourself. I had a talk with a guy about a rooster fight (darn Mibba's overly sensitive curse word filter.) He was joking...I hope...

Well anyway, that's about it. If you want to go say hi, she's really nice!

Oh, in other other news...NaNoWriMo. 24 pages...and only 14,000 words...I'm never going to meet the deadline. Oh well, I really like my story and hopefully it will be on Mibba soon enough.

Cheers everyone :)
November 15th, 2009 at 09:40pm