Complications In Technology

All right, here's the thing. The charger to my laptop is messed up and kept breaking. Despite all my attempts to super glue it and such, the wires in it broke, and therefore my charger no longer works properly. Obviously, that means that I can't use my laptop because it now has no battery in it. Fortunately, we have another (and much older) laptop that I've been using for homework and other things. But, to be quite frank, none of my stories on on this one (at least not the revised and better versions of it). Therefore, I have no idea when I'll be able to update again. My mom has to call in and see if they can send us a new charger. If we have to pay for one, I;ll be pissed considering I've been glueing for almost a year now (the charger broke after two months of having it). So, to be honest, we better get a new one, charge free. If not, I'll punch someone. Maybe not, but I'll consider it.
Anyways, I hope the few of you who read this will just bear with my sour luck. I promise to update the second I get a new charger and things are back up to speed.
Oh, and you don't even want to know about my ipod problem.

Technology hates my family.
November 17th, 2009 at 11:39pm