Race Against Time

I have decided my friends do not listen to a word that comes out of my mouth. I repeatedly said on Monday that I would not be in school Tuesday and Wednesday because I have a specialist appointment on Wednesday. So why do I have to stay home Tuesday?

I'd rather not carry around a jug full of pee. =/

Even thou I told most of them I would not be there, I got ten texts on my phone this morning when I woke up at nine, asking me a range of questions mostly where I was, if I was sick, did I have swine? The last one also is another reason that they obviously do not listen, I told them I got the H1N1 vaccine so that they wouldn't punch my arm which hurt like a word related to a female dog.

It caused a little agitation on my part, but really I should have expected that much after the conversation in physics I had with Alyssa and Jessica about our extra credit project our teacher Mr. Jean offered. Were doing it on the three Newton's laws and since there is three people in our group it has to be a minimum of nine minutes. Three minutes for each person.

So I suggested that we break it up to three minutes for each law. Jessica objected to this saying how we needed to make it humorous as well because the object is to make a Bill Nye the Science Guy type of video. I nodded this made sense we would have to add things in between a little digital animation here and there, some random humor maybe a funny song in the background.

Notice how I acknowledged she was right and listened to her objection and agreed she was right? Well around fifteen minutes later Jessica once again suggests an idea except this time its very familiar.

"We should do about three minutes for each law." .....Hmmm great idea!

"Kayla just said that." Alyssa speaking up for me since I was just staring at her.

"Oh." Then she put on this huge smile like it was all a joke, "I wasn't listening!"

Dude you objected to my idea and told me everything that was wrong with it and then proceeded to fifteen minutes later use my idea and claimed you didn't hear me the first time. I frankly was annoyed at this point and decided to not comment back.

Like I said before should I really have been surprised when she sent me a text, "R u here" , my reply "No." then I decided to get creative, I just didn't want to go to school, I had multiple doctor appointments, our basement was flooded, my sister Emma was home sick so I had to babysit her and;

..... I was kidnapped walking to the bus stop.

I might have a little explaining to do come Thursday, but really its not my fault that their hearing is damaged. What is my fault is the fact that the four page book report for physics is four blank pages and the book I'm reading for physics, Race Against Time contains a book mark on page 36.

It's due next week, along with a quiz in physics, chemistry portfolio and my math independent study all of which I have put no effort towards even thou I had a full day of doing absolutely nothing. Instead of finishing and studying for things that could take a huge chunk out of my grade I watched Road To Avonlea.

I think I spend my time wisely.....


Image
Image found.
November 17th, 2009 at 11:59pm