Things that Piss Me Off Part 2

As I was saying......

#1 Using a music scene to discribe yourself.

#2 Get a fucking identity. Don't flock with the sheep.

#3 Forgiving and forgetting. I'll never forget you screwing me over. Holding a grudge is dirty work but I'm willing to get my hands dirty.

#4 Long emo side bangs. They're out of style. Cut your fucking hair.

#5 Love, you screw me over.

#6 Arrogant assholes.

#7 People who embaress you in public.

#8 People who complain about coupons. Get over it. The company has to write that lengthy paragraph so they make sure you can't sue them. (refure to part one for sue happy pricks)

#9 Posers. Good god, if your gonna fake it atleast put your heart into it. Don't fucking half ass it. The real people will call you out and it ain't gonna be pretty.
"Only fakes survive."- Johnny Rotton.

#10 Nosey Nancy's. Keep your grubby fingers out of my business.

#11 Over the top. Simple is better. Don't over kill. Don't show up at my house with your gem stone incrusted vest, gold leggings, leather boots and shitty big ass sunglasses.

#12 Being uptight

#13 Telling me what to do. I know what I'm doing, if i'm confident don't kill my buzz. I'll do it my way.

#14 Pretending to sing or play an instrument off of someone else's credit. So maybe the singer's not the best looking. Don't fucking give me a pretty boy or volupcous girl. I want it raw and real. If you play shitty, go with it, I don't care. If you try you try. Don't pretend.

....I'll be back.
November 18th, 2009 at 12:26am