Fresh Picked Oranges?! Anyone?!

Hola.
I am a fabolous mood today. Have been really hyper. I fell off my stool in biology. O__o Lol. It was so funny. But anywho...today when I was waiting with my mom to go into my therapist, my mom wanted an orange off of their orange tree. So, I climbed up it...and stole...not really I told them I took them...But I took 4 of them. And these ares HUGE!!! oranges. They were sooo good....I ate mine so fast it made my tummy upset though...But golly I've never tasted on soo good. AND it was freshly picked. So, I think that was why it was so delicious. Has anyone else had a freshly picked orange?! I got to be a major kid again, and climb the tree! Yay!

OMG New Moon comes out Friday! I'm excited, my mom's actually kind of more excited than me. She's just now reading the books. She started like Saturday...she's on Eclipse now. Lol. She was like 'I'm going through Twilight withdrawal!' A friend that lives down the street from me had my Eclipse book, so I had to walk down there...I yelled the F word...and one of my brothers friends parents had there house windows open...So...Idk. Lol. But it was sooo funny. Lol....

So, how was your day?!

Bye-bye

Rebecca!!!...Molly!!!

'SAVE THE PANDAS'
November 18th, 2009 at 12:44am