An awkward day.

I thought they were getting rid of journals. It's been like a month since they said it.

I popped my cyst today. I did it while playing volleyball in my gym class. My teacher is this awesome douchebag. Today he was yelling at someone and said "Is there a switch in your twitch?!" It was pretty awesome. Or this douchebag on my team for volleyball was, well..... a douchebag. He kept saying like mean things to me and was getting like right next to me while we were playing because he thought I was one of those girls that just runs away from the ball. Well, I'm not. He called me a smartass and a white girl with black people hair. I guess he can't tell that I'm mixed.

Bowling was kind of awkward. I gave this super awesome guy on the team a nickname to put on his shirt. It's "Gigantor." You would know why if you've seen him. He's really tall. I kind of think this other guy on the team likes me. He wouldn't leave me alone and he kept asking for hugs. He did say something funny, though. I yelled "Go, Wes!" at my super awesome gay friend on the team and he was all "I should change my name to Down so you can yell 'Go, Down!'" I was all ewwww!

He's pretty cool though. Really funny.
November 18th, 2009 at 03:48am