The Tainted Series: Best of My Books

We've thought of it since we were in PE in 5th grade. We've role-played it at our pools. And now we're finally plotting it on Mibba because paper sucks. We're planning to right a series called Tainted. Probably 3 books in that case. We're trying to make it as popular as possible. (Hopefully around the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings spot). We want more readers and more subscribers. We will show you a sample of the first book right now.

Chapter 3: The Talk, A Message to the Harbinger of Death

Leon looked at the Man he despised most with anger. "Like I would talk with trash like you." Leon said getting ready to charge Von. "Then you will listen" As Von said this two Shadows appeared under Leon and began to wrap around his leg, Leon couldn't move. "What is this? How are you doing this!?" Leon shouted trying to break free. "I came here to show you my new found gifts, and to destroy yours." Von said while laughing. Matt burst out of his house with Elliott behind him, In his hands Matt had that same rpg he had used on the Helicopter that now lay in Rubble in his yard. "Ive never really used an rpg on one single person but I guess we gotta try new things sometimes." Matt said looking into the scope of the rpg with Von in his sights.
November 18th, 2009 at 08:49pm