18th November, 2009.

So...
Here we are, again. I didn't get the part in the play that I had first set out to get. However, I did get another main role, as I am too 'big' to play the part I had auditioned for. Which is fair enough, it is meant for a small child. Unfortunately, I am not a small child, so that's my name striked off the list.
I went to the college I intend to go to. It looks fabulous, and if I get in, I can't wait to start. I was wavering about my fourth subject choice, but I'm pretty happy with Psychology after discussing it with the teacher, and a good friend who does the subject.
Art, English Literature, Media Studies, Psychology.
Originally I wanted to do Maths instead of Psychology, but it doesn't fit in with the option blocks, so it's a pretty adequate substitute.
Also, we are still getting predicted grades for our final exams.
So far, 1 A*, 4 A's and 1 B.
Which I'm absolutely elated about.
I haven't been predicted for Chemistry, English or Art. I'm hoping to get an A in English, well, what I mean is, I NEED an A in English. Currently I'm probably working at a B. I blame the teacher, she is truly shit.

Go on, grab your hat and fetch a camera. Go on, film the world before it happens.

The Academy Is... - Slow Down.
Agent OO - Magnificent.
Aqualung - Strange and Beautiful.
November 18th, 2009 at 09:16pm