Haha! I feel like such a bad ass!

Okay, so today, my friend Mariah wanted to hang out with her sorta kinda boyfriend Josiah. Our high school basketball team was having a scrimmage, so we decided to hang there.

We get there and all the people who say they were going, didn't end up showing and it was pretty boring. I mean, I like basketball, but when you have nobody to yell with you, it's sorta lonely in the stands. Mariah left to talk to our other friend on the phone and Josiah tells me that my eye is red so I start looking for a bathroom so I could cover up my bum eye with my bangs and out the caf doors I see my other two friends Gabie and Stephanie. They tell me that they went to Sadies and that it was lame and they started persuading me to go down there and dance with them, since nobody was watching and taking tickets.

Me (being bored) decided that crashing a lame high school dance will be a great way to have some fun, so I tell Mariah and Jo that we should go down there and we do.

As soon as I got there I spread into the crowd to make it seem like I was coming from the bathroom or something. I saw some more friends I knew and while I was talking to them, I looked over and saw Mariah and Jo getting escorted out by a secruity guard. I started to panic (I hate getting caught) and just started dancing with a group of people. They didn't come over to take me, but they did make an annoucent saying that the doors were locked and no one could get out for a bit.

Mariah called my cell and I told her I couldn't get out for awhile and hung up. To be honest I wasn't trying to get out, I just wanted to dance with some friends. About 30 minutesater I told the dude to let me out because my mom was outside and he did. He was really nice about it, and didn't even give me a big hassle...

He was really friendly!

When I got out Mariah wanted to go and Jo was mad because they didn't get to spend alotta time together. I told them I couldve stayed at the lame dance while they made out at the scrimmage but Mariah wasn't down with that....

But I feel pretty bad ass...

(a pretty lame reason to feel bad ass, but still)...

;P
November 21st, 2009 at 03:42am