End of the Week Hate/Love List

Alright, so I decided to do another list for this week. Here goes!

HATE IT.
1. I absolutely hate it when guys are mean to you when "they supposedly like you". Alright, I'm not at my school to make a relationship-I'm there to get good grades and then transfer, even though that sounds stupid. I don't want to be led on by a guy and then be let down by him time and time again. You're cute honey, but you're not gorgeous.

2. Brothers. My brother just seems to mention that his little sister is now in high school. He wants me to date a proper guy, so he's basically auctioning me off to his underclassman friends. Next thing I know, these guys I don't know are friending me on facebook, saying that they're friends with my brother and are around the same age as me. Eff off, man, alright? I get it already! I won't date anyone that you don't approve of!

3. Man-whores. They are so annoying. There was a guy I liked at the beginning of the school year, but dropped him because he's a man whore. He hangs all over any girl he can touch. He literally humps you when he hugs you. Needless to say, I don't hang out with him anymore. I hate guys like that-if I like you, then you better have some self respect and try not to make me jealous by humping a girl in the hallway.

4. Girls who think they know everything. There's a girl in my history class I've known since I was ten. I'm friends with her, but sometimes she annoys the hell out of me. She used to be in my ballet class, so she always references herself as a "ballerina". Like...hello? You quit how many years ago? And don't try telling me that you're still good at pointe work. Just stop it before you break your ankle. You haven't trained in over three years, so just quit it before you hurt yourself.

5-TV shows that fuck up everything. So I used to love Degrassi, but I stopped watching it for a while. Now I watch it again, only to be shocked that my favorite couples (Blue/Holly J and KC/Clare) have broken up. Holly J is with Declan, which I actually love. By the way, the guy that plays Declan is amazingly hot. Now KC is another story. So he sees a cute girl, flirts with her for a week, then break up the girl he's been trying to get with since the beginning of the school year. Dumbass! So apparently he's doing it because he feels 'better' around her. She's a dumb blond cheerleader (no offense to any blonde cheerleaders out there) with huge boobs that jumps in your face every day. Of course you're gonna feel better around her. So just forget that pretty red haired smart girl you've been trying to get with and who actually understands you....right? No.

LOVE IT!
1. Landon Liboiron. He plays Declan on the new season of Degrassi, and my goodness he is smoking :) He can sing and act. Gooddness gracious.

2. ballet. I just got a job assisting my ballet teacher teach little kids. I'm really excited :)

3. Nutcracker. Because who doesn't love a christmas pasttime? I'm just really sad that it's ending in twelve days :( I'm going to miss it so much! It's been such a large part of my life for a long time.

4. Best friends. Because they're supposed to stick by your side, whenever and whatever. And mine do.

5. Cute boys who ask your brother about you.
Because I don't like the creepy old ones.
November 21st, 2009 at 06:17am