Useless Journal Entry #2

I don't really know what to say right now. I think that I need medication is one thing. I'm just getting this weird thoughts all the time. I know people are always saying how they how people complain about there life. i hate complaining about my life but it seems to be the only way to get it off of my chest. now a-days I'm just posting my feelings on places knowing that people will never read them because when i look at the read counts it'll say ZERO. But back to my typing. Almost every school has that one kid who no body wants to be around and I think I'm that person. I used to have a bundle load of friends but over the last two years they've been just getting smaller and smaller. Now I'm skipping school not caring about the side affects and sitting by myself at lunch. The person who is only seeming to notice my more erratic behavior is my aunt and she is suggesting that i move with her and go to a different school because she thinks that I'll fit in more there. I'm not totally sure about this idea. I want to get back on some anti-depressants but the last time I was on them they didn't work and made me even more suicidal and depressed.
November 22nd, 2009 at 07:53am