It's Because I'm a Stalker...

I know I get around her a lot but people usually don't notice me. Until I randomly comment your pictures or say something really odd on your comments.

The reason I do this is because I'm a stalker.

Yes, I'm standing right behind you! See pink/purple hair? Yeah, that was me. Now I'm under your bed. Waiting for you to claim in so I can suck your face off. Haha, naw. I'm just going to scream and have you piss the bed.

When you feel like you're being watched, it's me watching you. When you think you heard something, it's me stumbling. You can't see me because I'm too fast for your eyes. You see it now, don't you? After I comment your page/picture you start to become paranoid. I know that you know that I'm watching you. Look behind you.

I'm holding a knife in my hand reading to kill you. To jab the knife right into your juicy neck. The pain will be excruciating. For you, I mean. For me, happiness. Don't forget that either.

So, beware everyone. Don't let me comment rape you; For I will make you be frightened and make you run away. Beware of the scary girl with colored hair. Beware, I say.

[/pointless]

Image

I made that. Likey? (Oliver Sykes and Alex Evans. Clickable to the story)
November 23rd, 2009 at 07:04am