New hair cutt and more (prolly) :)

-Last nite i got a hair cutt :) it was pretty quick and not painful lol! AH i hate when I need a hair cut. Who doesn't? lol. um... I don't like it when my parents tell me its time for a hair cut!! Because I am 16 years old, I have my own hair style and everything else i teen has. and when a parent trys to tell u its time to change... kinda SUX!! if u know what i mean! But ya :) I got the coolest comment EVER, From RockStarAngle :) Wanna know what she said... Look at my newest pic!!

-But anyways The new Twilight saga movie came out a couple days ago. And Quote
"As a much-hyped and long-awaited sequel to the "Twilight" saga, the vampire romance "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" becomes a heavy blockbuster with a projected 140.7 million dollars in ticket sales over the weekend, setting many firsts on its way to the top of North America box office, authorities said on Sunday." They made that much in the 1ST couple DAYS holy moly. thats amazing!! But I am not going to do see the movie, not tell it hits the cheap seats. Because I am not a fanatic about the series. I myself think they ruined the look of vampires and werewolves. Vampires are not SHINY. Or sparkley when they hit sun light... they should explode or something. burst into flames or dust!! and werewolves... i really can't say anything Because I haven't seen the movie lol. but Im pretty sure they ruined them too!!
November 23rd, 2009 at 08:38pm