What's with all the creeps these days?!

I swear there are so many creeps in Kentucky. So, there's this kid Nick who keeps trying to sit with us. He keeps asking out one of my friends and she keeps saying no. He thinks he's a vampire who can put spells on people. He goes through the yearbook and memorizes peoples' names. He's said more than once that he wants to take me and my friend Alustriel home with him and do the do with us. He's also planning on following my friend who he keeps asking out home. That's just gross.

There's this other kid who my friend Charlotte got me texting with. He's almost legal and keeps asking to call me. He wants to go out with me, but I don't. I'm still scared of a relationship after my ex. This guy will keep sending me messages until I reply. It's annoying.

Now there's this guy Charlotte and I met at tge movies. His name is Austin and yeah, he's good looking. He keeps asking me to make out. And he told me today that he likes me. I don't even know him and I'm not the kind of person to just make out with someone I don't even know.

It's just weird. I don't like the attention I'm getting now.

I've become friends with one of my ex's friends. The one who wanted to kick my ass because he was saying that I was being mean to him. He needs to get a life. Today sucks. It's his birthday and I want to tell him happy birthday, but I don't want to call him. I don't want to hear hia voice right now.

I feel luke such a bitch, but I think I might be able to break them up. That is the only way I'll be happy right now. When he feels like crap. I think she was hitting on one of my friends, so I'm going to ask him if she likes him at lunch tomorrow.

I thought of the best thing ever to say to him if he says something mean. "You need to grow some balls and f**k a llama."
November 24th, 2009 at 01:30am