Aw, Mom

My mom and I are really cool with each other. Whenever my dad pisses one of us off we always talk and vent. I love her to death!

Oh, but there's this one guy, in school, he's a junior, I'm a freshman (pfft i know right?) and FREAK!!! I like him!

I told my mom about him, yes, lame but who cares?, and she said he looked okay and looked like he had a nice personality. This was a few months ago. Yeah.. It's been a pretty long time since I realized I liked him.

Oh, let me get sidetracked for a bit. It's kind of weird how whenever I have crushes, they last for so LONG. One of them lasted for three quarters of the school year! Man, I'm weird. So this guy, I've been crushing on since the first day of school and we are currently halfway through our second quarter.

On the first day of school, we made this solid eye contact, and I whispered to my friend, "Woah the new guy is super cute."

But he wasn't new. He was new last year, but I never noticed him because I was in middle school and he was in high school. Ugh.

He also has no friends. Well, actually, this year, he's starting to make friends, but in the beginning he was always alone. My friends tell me this is a plus.. But I really don't know why.

ANYWAY!!

I asked my mom, "Mom, if I ever got a boyfriend while I'm in high school, would you get mad at me?"

Without any hesitation, she answered, "Of course I would. You should focus on your studies!"

Then.. then something from my heart kinda dropped into my stomach. Like.. Not even my mother is supporting me on this one!

So I was like, "Daaamn, I want to give up now. What's the point?"

And I tried to stop liking him, but GOD, that makes me like him even more! Today, we had a test, so the seats were all separated and I chose the one near the door, and he walked by it, and I got that funny feeling that you always read about girls having in those cheesy teen novels.

I probably sound really really annoying in this journal entry, but I haven't written one for a long time and I'm really bored right now.

Sigh........
November 24th, 2009 at 07:37am