Shots, meetings, dancing,Wal mart, and chili cookoff

Okay so yesterday I went and got my H1N1 shot. Just to let you know I like getting shots. I don't know why but for some odd reason I get some enjoyment out of my shots. Anyways, I kinda laughed when the nurse gave me mine. What was even more funny was two kids at another table where getting the shot too and they were giggling at their table. It was hilarious. The kids actually seemed to be enjoying it.

I went to a meeting with my mom yesterday too. Me and my sister were listening to her mp3 player and singing loudly outside. At one point we started dancing and one of the adults saw us and laughed. I have to admit that me and my sister are kinda crazy when it comes to music. We love to turn the music up really loud in my room and then we dance around like crazy people.

Apparantely some employees at walmart hate when you run in the store. I know from experience because me and my sister got in trouble for playing tag. My sister is 14. But we had fun anyways. I absolutely love being silly in walmart.

This last weekend I helped at a chili cookoff. I helped make chili for people to eat with the help of my girlscout troop(I know i seem to old for girl scouts but I love it). And since everyone seemed kinda bored in the kitchen I started singing songs with the help of my friend emily who provided music. People who could see into the kitchen or just happened to pass by the kitchen had the extreme pleasure of watching me make a fool of myself. I sang and danced as i stirred the chili. But hey i enjoyed it so thats all that matters.
November 24th, 2009 at 04:08pm